The type of rate (refundable or non-refundable) and the type of treatment associated with each room are specified directly in the box of the selected hotel. In addition, to change the selected rooms and / or the type of rate and treatment, simply click on the selected hotel and on "change room".
The types of treatment can be many, they can vary from structure to structure and from the booking period. Generally, however, they can be traced back to one of the following categories:
- Room Only: in this case the rate refers to only the overnight stay
- Bed & Breakfast: the rate includes breakfast even if, where not expressly indicated, some types of drinks may be excluded
- Half Board: includes breakfast and one meal, usually dinner. If not expressly indicated, drinks may be excluded
- Full Board: includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. If not expressly indicated, drinks may be excluded
- All Inclusive: includes breakfast, lunch and dinner and, generally, also after hours meals, soft drinks and some types of alcohol such as cocktails, wine, beer, etc. This type of booking can also include other services (e.g., snorkelling equipment, access to the Spa, New Year's Eve dinner, etc.).
In order to avoid unpleasant surprises, we suggest carefully checking the services included in the room type associated with each booking; as seen above, in fact, although the types of services relate to a generally accepted standard, each accommodation can also "customise" its offer based on the booking period or destination.