In general, if you have purchased an AXA insurance policy on Amaka, for each refund request you will have to report the claim to the insurance company within 30 days of your return date, providing useful documents such as: personal data and tax code of the recipient of the payment; name and address of the Bank; Iban code; SWIFT code in the case of a foreign current account; name of the current account holder if different from the holder of the case; place, day and time of the event as well as the circumstances and causes that determined it.
- personal data and tax code of the recipient of the payment;
- Bank name and address;
- IBAN code;
- SWIFT code in the case of a foreign current account;
- name of the current account holder if different from the holder of the file;
- place, day and time of the event as well as the circumstances and causes that determined it.
You will also need to provide:
- Reimbursement of medical expenses: medical documentation drawn up in situ (medical record, first aid report, medical certificate showing the diagnosis) and the relative receipts for medical expenses incurred in original;
- Theft, mugging, robbery, fire, breakage, non-delivery and damage to baggage: original report submitted to the competent authority of the place where the event occurred, with a detailed list of what was stolen, burned or damaged and documentation/proof of possession certifying their value, brand, model, approximate date of purchase;
- copy of the Property Irregularity Report. For damages occurring during air transport, the report must be made to the appropriate airport office, having the PIR (Property Irregularity Report) delivered;
- Delayed delivery of baggage by the air carrier: copy of the Property Irregularity Report; air ticket with the complete itinerary of the trip and a copy of the baggage ticket; original receipts for the purchase of basic necessities, with a detailed list of purchases made;
- Trip Cancellation: original documentation attesting to the cause of the waiver/modification; in the event of illness or injury, first aid report and medical certificate certifying the date of the accident or the onset of the disease, the specific diagnosis and the days of prognosis; documentation certifying the link between the Insured and any other person who led to the use of the waiver; in case of hospitalisation, complete copy of the medical record; a copy of the catalogue and/or travel program with related penalty regulations; travel contract with payment receipts, in copy; a copy of the booking and penalty statement issued by the travel organiser; original travel documents, for a penalty of 100%. The accident report and the supporting documents must be sent to: Inter Partner Assistance S.p.A. - Travel - Claims Office, P.O. Box 20175, Via Eroi di Cefalonia, 00128 Spinaceto, Rome.